Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Potty Time

The holiday season is here! It's my favorite time of year though it's always packed with 'to do' lists.

Speaking of to-do, what the fudge with the range of holiday card options this year? Really. I have my list all set and waiting to go and no cards.

I went into Hallmark today figuring this was a definite place to find what I needed: a non-denominational holiday card featuring two cuddly animals making out or hugging or holding hands.

Doesn't seem too hard.

Instead I am presented with a card with a dog in a Santa hat holding a cup next to a toilet. Inside read: It's Potty Time!

Really? For whom? I ain't potty training no ruggles or animals.

Anyway, everyone reading will be receiving the final result of my search.

Stay tuned.

(dog featured in photo not dog from card)



No comments: