Monday, April 21, 2008

Today's Sexy Animals- Weekender Edition Blowout!

I adore this image not only cos I'm a huge fan of koalas, but because I also love monocles. This distinguished gentleman is a true example for the marsupial community. Is it just me or does it seem like he's graduated from a top university? Yale, perhaps?

Here's another cutie friend: Mr. Gopher Hat.


Mr. Gopher Hat certainly teams up with Mr. Monocle on the weekends to solve crimes together. It's so obvious. Mr. Gopher is wearing the best duck hunting houndstooth hat. I'm a huge hat wearer so I appreciate good hat taste in the animal kingdom when I find it.

Please note these ferocious critters are from worth1000.com. You MUST check out the other animals in outfits they have on that site. It's absolutely brilliant. Cows in bellbottoms, cats in overalls. I believe the site has various Photoshop contests for its users. These critters came from the 'Animal Dress Up 6' contest. Here is the link to the rest of the entries. Check it out!

http://www.worth1000.com/contest.asp?contest_id=6198&start=1&end=10&display=photoshop

No comments: