Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Get Your Sexy On: The Tour Ends Here


I enjoy provocative reality shows as much as the next fool. My heart sank during the season finale of 'Rock of Love 2.' Why did Bret pick the under-sexed Amber over Daisy, who only speaks in rock 'n' roll cliches?

Bret says it wasn't 'rock of like,' but 'rock of love.' I get it. He was in it to win it with a sane chick who wasn't a stripper. People are already taking bets on how long it will last. Silly, rabbits! Bret can deceive us with his hairline week to week, but he won't be deceived by ill-intentioned women any longer! This is the real deal. Here's to looking outside of the box and finding love by any means necessary!

Also, here's a fun picture of some fierce hair I (and I'm sure Bret) would love to rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.