Saturday, August 30, 2008

New York Still Isn't Impressing Me with its Hospitality

It sucks when your boyfriend gets clocked on the head with a glass bottle. Reminds me of that time the British press released a tape of Liam and Noel Gallagher arguing during an interview. Noel tells Liam, "It's football hooliganism and I won't stand for it."

I don't feel like going into detail, but no, I wasn't there at the time. No, he doesn't know who did it. Yes, we're fuming mad. Yes, we went to the emergency room. Biggups to Benjamin Killian at Beth Israel! No, it's no fun seeing your boyfriend covered in blood. Yes, those are 9 staples in his head. Yes, he had to shave his head. Biggups to Frank for attending to him; I wouldn't have been able to do it alone. Honorable mention: Brother Bear for providing medical counseling via phone.

Still hatin' on New York.

Back to nursing the injured...excuse me.

No comments: