Saturday, May 31, 2008

Twice a Bridesmaid!

It is with great pleasure that I announce my second turn as a bridesmaid to my dear friend CG. Congratulations to her and A!

CG and I met in college. We are both natural New Yorkers. I think she really stole my heart when we made a mix cd filled with R. Kelly and other classic New York slow jams after one of our sorority events. Once we graduated college, we shared work woes together and often, our frustration with the New York dating scene.

Serious boy woes stopped about two years ago on her end with the entrance of A. He was the cute co-worker at a gig she didn't exactly love. Thankfully, she found something worthy other than career advancement from that day job!

Wedding date has not been set yet, but I am excited to share in the special day no matter when it is!


No comments: